A free health awareness event has been organised in Welwyn Garden City.
- 13 May 2017 11am - 3 pm - outside The Howard Centre
The town will be treated to the event on Saturday, 13 May, which is designed to provide healthy living advice and engage residents in fun activities.
Based outside The Howard Centre, there will be sports and games for all ages, as well as health advice from various organisations.Read More
A month off alcohol can make a real difference – just some of the benefits people have experienced are:
- Weight loss
- Better sleep
- More energy
- Clearer skin
- Time – no more hangovers to sleep off!
- The sense of achievement for finishing your month
- The stats show most people drink less booze even after the month is over
- The realisation that you’re actually just as awesome without the alcohol
And think of all the money you’ll save (the average person spends £50,000 on booze in their lifetime!)Read More